Friday, July 08, 2005

Layed aces just before the break

I am at 8400 at the first break. The first level was 25/50 for an hour and forty minutes. During the level Isaw about 6 playable hands. AQs twice which won a small pot each time. Pocket kings on the button won a 700 dollar pot. Just before the break I was ahead 200 when I was dealt 2 red aces. I open raised from middle position and made it 200 to go. I was called by the sb and we saw the flop Ts8c7c. He bet out 700 and I raised it to 1500. He immediately moved all in for 7500. I folded. I suspect he must have flopped a set. However if he overplayed QQ or JJ so be it. I can't see him making that move with 99 or a flush draw. Any comments appreciated

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Probably a good chance he had 9 or A9s. Good laydown.

Play harder damn it!

Grip.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking back at it. It really looks like both a 9 and the nut flush draw. I would wager a lot that it was A9c. If so, you were behind 55-45. Good fold. Even if A-Jc, you were only a 53-47 favorite. Better ones to come.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home